If you plan a special night with your friends and family, we advise you to avoid the stress of making reservations at a specific restaurant, and organize a party at your place. A house full of guests is a reason of joy, plus, you won’t have to shout over restaurant crowds in order to understand what everyone is saying. So, you should start making preparations, but you don’t have to stress too much, because the only thing that matters at a party are cocktails. So, here are some easy cocktail recipes that will help you make Christmas even more special.
Mulled Wine With Cranberries
This is one of the Christmas cocktails that people seem to appreciate very much around this time of the year. Furthermore, giving that this drink must be served warm, it represent a great solution for fighting the cold weather while indulging yourself with a delicious beverage. Here are the ingredients that you’ll need to prepare it: 2 sticks of cinnamon, 1 1/2 cups of cranberry juice, 2 pieces of star anise, 3 cups of dry red wine, and 1/2 cup of fresh cranberries.
What to do:
- Use a large saucepan to mix the cranberry juice, cinnamon, sugar and star anise, and simmer for about 20 minutes.
- Add the fresh cranberries and wine, and boil for 5 more minutes.
- Serve it warm.
This is one of the Christmas cocktails that doesn’t require more than a few minutes to be made. Although it contains only three ingredients, it has a great taste, so you can be confident that you will surprise your friends and family in a great way. Here is what you’ll need: 1 container of vanilla ice cream, 1/3 cup of rum, and 1/8 teaspoon of grated nutmeg.
What to do:
- Start by putting the ice cream into a bowl and allow it to melt; use the microwave if necessary.
- Next, stir in the nutmeg and rum, and mix until the ingredients are perfectly blended.
- Cover it with a lid or a plastic wrap, and refrigerate at least 30 minutes before serving.
- Serve with sprinkled nutmeg on top.
Preparing a Christmas punch will make everyone very happy because this drink contains delicious seasonal ingredients: 75 ml of clementine juice, 200 ml of cognac, 150 ml of Benedictine liqueur, 300 ml of cranberry juice, 1 stick of vanilla, 1 clementine, and 3 sour cherries.
What to do:
- Slice the clementine thinly.
- Add all the ingredients to a large bowl, and refrigerate for maximum 3 hours; storing it in the fridge for more than 3 hours will make the cocktail taste too sour.
- Mix well to allow all the flavors to combine nicely before serving.
If you want to discover more cocktail recipes that will help you impress your friends and family on Christmas or on any other day of the year, visit allcocktails.net. On this website, you will also find some non-alcoholic cocktail recipes so that the little ones don’t feel left out of the cocktail party.